Our new website will give you expanded access to Club information, the ability to sign-up for events and activities as well as the ability to manage your personal Club account details. In this introduction, we will cover logging in for the first time, and managing some basic account settings.
1. You will then be prompted to log in to your account for the first time. Please use your email address or mobile number to log in for the first time - this will become your username.
○ If the portal does not recognize your email or mobile number, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
2. Since this is your first time logging in to the site, you will be prompted to enter a one-time account verification code (sent to your email or mobile number on file). If you don’t receive the one-time passcode via email or text, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org - we’ll be happy to help
3. Enter the verification code and press the “enter” button.
4. Upon successfully verifying your email address, you will be prompted to add a new password to your account.
Congratulations!!! You are now an active user of the new SYC Member Portal!!
Membership and Billing Information
One of the many benefits of our new system is the ability to securely store all Membership information. Gone are the days of spreadsheets with addresses and phone numbers, or the embarrassing conversation requesting your aol.com address be deleted, because you finally have a g-mail account! The first thing to do when you have access is to ensure all of your data is up to date.
● To manage your contact information, first click on the “My Account” button, which takes you to your personal account page. The left-hand navigation panel will have a few options, but for now, let’s focus on your information. Click the “Members” tab
● From here, you can manage things like your name, address, date of birth etc.
● This new system includes separate family member entries within the Family Membership. Each family member can have their own website login (this is different from our old system).
● The first name that comes up (the far left name listed) is the primary name associated with your Club Membership. Each SYC Membership can have multiple family members. The primary name and associated contact information is where SYC Statements will be emailed.
● If you wish to switch names for the primary contact, click on that member's name, and an option to switch primary contact will appear.
● The second name (just right of the first name) is for your spouse or partner. Your children can also be added as members to the right of the second name.
● Please correct any email addresses and phone numbers. In some cases, we could not determine which phone number should be associated with which family member when we migrated the member information to this new system.
1. Back in the left-hand navigation window, you will see a “Billing” tab which allows you to view your current balance, look at a history of charges, see upcoming and past invoices or payments - all in one place. The main task at this point to be done immediately, is to set up a Payment Method for your account.
● Click on “Billing”
● Scroll down to the “Payment Methods” section. Click on “add a payment method”
● There are two automated choices for payment - “Bank Account” or “Credit/Debit Card”
● Follow these steps when choosing “Bank Account"
○ A popup will appear that notifies you that Plaid will be used to protect your financial data.
Press the “Continue” button and follow the steps to add your bank account
○ If you search for your bank and cannot find it, please email us at email@example.com and we can manually add it for you.
● Follow these steps when choosing “Credit Card”
○ Enter your card information
○ Enter the expiration date
○ Enter the CVC code
○ Enter your Zip Code
○ Click “Add Card”
2.After you have added a bank account, feel free to manage your billing settings under the “Billing Settings” section in the Billing tab. From here, you can elect to turn paperless billing and auto-pay on or off. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, PLEASE LEAVE “AUTO-PAY” OFF
3.To navigate back to the Stillwater Yacht Club home page, just click the logo in the header.
And that’s it! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to either