What waterfront equipment does the SYC own?
- Catalina 250 25-ft. day sailer
- Two Santana 22 sloops
- Four 13-ft. FJ dinghies
- Three 8-ft. Laser Pico dinghies
- Six single dry kayaks
- Two double dry kayaks
- Four stand-up paddle boards
What must I do to use the equipment?
- To reserve equipment, phone the On-Duty Harbormaster at (831) 625-8520. Harbormaster hours are 11-5, Mon-Wed, and 11-7, Thurs-Sun during the season (May 18, 2017 through September 30, 2017).
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you lose your reservation. The first time you are a no-show, no problem. The second time, Problem. We will appreciate your cooperation.
- There is no charge to members for use of the equipment.
- The equipment is kept at the SYC Pier. Check the equipment out from the Harbormaster.
- Return equipment to the Harbormaster in advance of Harbormaster's quitting time. Tidy up the boat so that it is the way you found it.
- You must be previously "checked out" on the sailboats you will use (Kayaks and paddle boards do not require checkout). See Water Sports Reservation and Guest Policy for details governing use of the SYC equipment.
- Every water sports participant must sign a Waiver and Assumption of Risk form at the beginning of each year. To complete your waiver, select the applicable button below: